Please support this site by shopping our sponsor's sites!
- Beach Parking Permits available at the Beach Shack
9:00 am to 4:00 pm - weather permitting, in season
Gates closed at 7 pm or when dark - whichever comes first
Life guards on duty daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in season
Season passes are available at the beach:
$15 for residents
$35 for non-residents
day passes available $5 weekdays and $8 weekends
(checks are accepted, payable to the Town of Swansea).
NO dogs, NO fires, NO overnight camping and NO alcohol.
Beach season ends on Labor Day
Indoor Recreation :
- Swansea Mall Walker's Club - One complete circuit around the mall is 2/3 mile or 2549 feet.
Racks reserved for coat and jackets at the Customer Service Center
(508) 679-2543, Cost: Free
- Swansea Council on Aging - 458 Ocean Grove Ave,
http://www.swanseacoa.webs.com/, (508) 676-1831
- Local fitness centers (gyms, karate centers, judo centers, etc.)
Outdoor Recreation :
- Covel Estates ("Swansea Project Playground") - located on Milford Road across from the
Joseph Case High School entrance road
Bike Path :
for a growing list of things to do in the Swansea area