Please support this site by shopping our sponsors' sites!
- Beach Parking Permits available at the Beach Shack
9:00 am to 4:00 pm - weather permitting, in season
Gates closed at 7 pm or when dark - whichever comes first
Life guards on duty daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in season
Season passes are available at the beach:
$15 for residents
$35 for non-residents
day passes available $5 weekdays and $8 weekends
(checks are accepted, payable to the Town of Swansea).
NO dogs, NO fires, NO overnight camping and NO alcohol.
Beach season ends on Labor Day
The 2016 season begins June 25 and the beach will also be open for the weekend of June 18-19
Indoor Recreation :
- Swansea Mall Walker's Club - One complete circuit around the mall is 2/3 mile or 2549 feet.
Racks reserved for coat and jackets at the Customer Service Center
(508) 679-2543, Cost: Free
- Swansea Council on Aging - 458 Ocean Grove Ave,
http://www.swanseacoa.webs.com/, (508) 676-1831
- Local fitness centers (gyms, karate centers, judo centers, etc.)
Outdoor Recreation :
- Covel Estates ("Swansea Project Playground") - located on Milford Road across from the
Joseph Case High School entrance road
Bike Path :
for a growing list of things to do in the Swansea area